Getting Lean Is Challenging But It’s Totally Doable
Getting shredded is something that I think you should do at least once in your life. Here’s why:
- It will force you to be disciplined both mentally and physically. You’ll experience sacrificing certain things in order to get a specific result and that is very challenging.
- You’ll get to feel what getting shredded is all about. Do you feel better? Do you feel worse? Is it worth it? Is it not worth it? When you get to the point of a ripped six pack you will know everything about the process and the journey. Experiences help you grow 🙂
- You’ll look awesome (imo) and that’s awesome.
Related: Beginners Guide To Meal Prepping
There are many different ways to get shredded and depending on where you are physically will determine how long it will take to reach that point. It’s not going to happen overnight so get that out of your mind.
If you had a gun to my head and told me you need to get shredded…here’s what I’d tell you.
- Make sure you’re getting the right amount of protein in your diet. It will never be perfect but make sure you get enough to help repair your muscle tissue.
- Intermittent Fasting. I love IF because it restricts you from eating during specific time frames. This can help reduce your overall caloric intake which in turn can cause you to lose some weight/fat.
- Increase your cardio. This will allow you to burn more calories (increased energy expenditure). Managing your caloric intake along with increasing your energy expenditure can help you reduce body fat/lose weight.
It’s not rocket science. It’s doing the right things day in and day out over an extended period of time. That’s the challenge.
I filmed a quick video going into detail on 3 Easy Tips that you can implement in order to get shredded.
Check it out: